Monday, April 16, 2018

Meeting Max....



Earlier this year. I was blessed to sit within the presence of Max the ancient crystal skull. As he made his way around the US on tour with JoAnn his caretaker. I was blown away by the experience and energies! After touching Max and being touched by Max in a private 30 minute session in Tacoma. I walked away with a sense of unexplainable peace, joyful bliss and absolute wonder! Forever changed. ♥ Deeply grateful. ♥ And recommend him to all of my friends!

"Max is an authentic ancient crystal skull; a wonder of the world estimated to be thousands of years old and considered by many, to be one of the rarest artifacts ever found on this planet. Max was discovered in Guatemala and was used by Mayan priests for healing, rituals, and prayers."


When you meet Max. He activates you! 

And that is all I will say for now.

Still smiling..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment